MELD’s Italian Desk practice covers providing comprehensive legal advice to Italian entrepreneurs, Polish companies with Italian capital operating in Poland, as well as Polish entrepreneurs investing in Italy. We advise at every stage of business, thus securing the interests of our clients operating in various industries.
Thanks to the knowledge of the Italian language and business practice in Italy, we are able to provide specialized services ideally suited to the expectations of our clients. We communicate with clients in their native language, which facilitates understanding of their needs and ensures finding legal solutions adequate to the conducted business.
The Italian Desk is headed by Katarzyna Niedźwiadek-Ciccone who speaks fluent Italian and has 15 years of experience in providing legal services to Italian entrepreneurs. The aforementioned experience gained, among others within an international law firm belonging to BIG4, covers providing legal support to individual clients as well as largest Italian capital group.
Examples of MELD experts’ experience in the above-mentioned fields:
- Long-term ongoing legal services for suppliers of one of the largest production companies operating in the automotive industry.
- Legal support during restructuring processes in companies from the automotive industry.
- Comprehensive legal advisory on the entry of an international group into the Polish market, including formation of legal set-up of the business, support inf fulfilling requirements of special economic zone and drafting all contractual documentation, including labor law documentation.
- Provision of ongoing legal services for a capital group from the household appliances sector.
- Legal advisory on a project involving the development of an optimal structure and model of employing employees along with the development of the required legal documentation for a company from the automotive industry.
- Comprehensive legal advisory on a transaction involving a cross-border merger of companies from the automotive industry.
Long-term ongoing legal advisory for a company from the construction sector, belonging to a large capital group dealing with road construction.
- Legal support in projects in the real estate industry, both for individual clients investing in this industry and for real estate companies.
- Legal advisory on the project of introducing discounts and bonuses in the distribution of passenger cars.
- Comprehensive legal support during the entry of a Polish company from the robotics and automation industry to the Italian market.