I General information
- In connection with your use of the website maintained at meld.pl (“Website“), MELD Jodłowski Szczawiński sp. j. with its registered office at 12a/4 Kochanowskiego Street, 40-0435 Katowice, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000826669 (“Administrator” or “we“), processes your personal data (“Personal Data“) to the extent necessary to provide the service consisting in making the content of the Website available to you, as well as Personal Data concerning your activity within the Website.
- We process your Personal Data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR“) and other binding legal provisions
II Personal data
- We may receive your Personal Data directly from you (especially through the website and/or online forms); and/or from third parties, service providers who assist us in providing services to you.
- We may collect the following Personal Data:
- Your IP address and unique numbers identifying your mobile device (such as device ID, advertising ID, MAC address);
- data concerning your device, such as manufacturer, operating system, processor, RAM, browser type, language;
- general location data (e.g. country or city);
- data collected by means of cookies and similar technologies;
- data on your activity within the Service for advertising and analytical purposes..
III Objectives and legal basis
- Personal data may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- in order to provide services by electronic means with regard to the content stored on the Website – then the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of the processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6 point 1 b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes – then the legal basis for the processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the TABL) in carrying out analyses of the activity and preferences of the Website users in order to improve the functionalities and services provided;
- in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them, the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 point 1 f) of the GDPR in protecting his rights.
- Categories of recipients: processing entities acting on our behalf, such as service providers, marketing, PR and recruitment agencies, as well as other administrators (in justified cases) enabling/improving the Service.
- Our partners are primarily located in countries of the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of our partners may be located outside the EEA. When we transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, we verify that partners provide a high level of protection for your Personal Data. Such guarantees arise in particular from the obligation to apply the Commission (EU) standard contractual clauses. You have the right to require us to provide you with copies of the standard contractual clauses.
V Shelf life
- We only process your Personal Data for as long as necessary, particularly with regard to services and/or the handling of complaints.
- Once the purpose for which the Personal Data has been processed has been achieved, it will be deleted in accordance with our retention policy, unless we are required by law to retain it
- Depending on the legal basis of the processing, Personal Data may be processed for the following time:
- if the data are necessary for the performance of the contract, for the duration of the contract and until the statute of limitations for claims relating to it;
- if the processing of your Personal Data is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator – until you effectively object.
VI Your rights
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all Personal Data provided to us is correct. We can ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date.
- To the extent provided by the relevant legislation, you may be entitled to:
- access to Personal Data, including obtaining a copy;
- request the correction of your Personal Data;
- delete your Personal Data (in the cases provided in the GDPR);
- ask restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data;
- transfer of Personal Data, i.e. to receive from the controller Personal Data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, which you may send to another controller, but only if the Personal Data is processed on the basis of your consent or for the performance of a contract.
- If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have questions about the processing of your Personal Data, you can contact us through:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- registered letter: MELD Jodłowski Szczawiński sp. j. Kochanowskiego 12a/4, 40-0435 Katowice.
- For security reasons, we may require that your requests are made in written form. We may also refuse to process your requests if we have reasonable grounds to believe that they are unfair, impossible to process or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
- If you believe that we are processing your Personal Data in breach of applicable law, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Data Protection Authority, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of our website, we may sometimes place small IT data files, so-called cookies, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are text files which are stored by a server on your computer or mobile device. Only the server that created them has access to cookies. The text which is the content of cookies often contains identifiers, page names, as well as numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile applications you use and allow websites to store various data, including your preferences.
- You can manage and delete cookies at your own discretion. You can delete all the cookies stored on your device and most web browsers allow you to block cookies. However, if you do so, you will have to change your settings each time you visit our website. You will learn how to manage cookies in your browser settings or on its dedicated website.
Updated: 20 11 2020